Resource & Program Integration
- Enterprise-wide resource manager and Program/Budget formulation.
- Legislative/Congressional Affairs.
- P&R Executive Secretary and Correspondence Control.
- GAO, DoDIG, FOIA, Privacy, and DoDIG Hotlines.
- Studies, Analysis, and Decision Support (Senior governance forums, FFRDC studies).
- Strategic Initiatives Group (Strategic Planning, Assessments, & Messaging/Engagements).
- Management and oversight of all P&R issuances and policies.
- Performance management and improvement integration.
- Data, analytics and modelling synchronization.
- Continuity of Operations and Crisis Management.
Management Support Office
- Support and execute P&R’s civilian/military human resources and manpower management.
- Provide facilities management, IT, and logistics support to OUSD(P&R) enterprise.
- P&R security (physical and SCIF, personnel and clearances, information, IT) management.
- Group Federal Officer – 14 Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA) committees.
Office of Legal Policy
Principal advisor on broad range of policy matters impacting DoD, service members, and military families.
DoD/VA Collaboration Office (DVCO)
The DoD/VA Collaboration Office (DVCO) is the Department’s representative, advocate, and liaison with the Department of Veterans Affairs. DVCO works to enhance cooperation and to advance collaborative efforts with VA across the Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness and the entire Department of Defense.